Mexi-Mole Noodle Soup
From my e-book "Easy & Raw"
- 2-3 tbsp of Fiesta Mole Superfood Mix or Tomato Concentrate
- 1- 2 cups of Kelp Noodles, rinsed
- One large avocado, scooped out of the shell and cubed
- 1 tablespoon of Nutritional Yeast
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Braggs Liquid Aminos or Tamari Sauce
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro
- 1-2 cups of warm water
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup of olives
- 1 cup of cubed organic carrots
- 1 cup of organic shelled frozen Edamame Soy beans (soaked in warm water to thaw)
- To ensure your soup stays warm longer, thaw your vegetables in warm water for a few minutes before you add them to your soup.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Add warm water until it covers all ingredients and enjoy!
- For best taste, serve immediately